Calling Volunteers for 2023 PASAE Foundation Silent Auction
It’s already time to start thinking about the next PASAE Foundation Silent Auction.
The Foundation is actively seeking volunteers to assist with this year’s event. Volunteer activities may include:
· Identifying and securing auction items;
· Capturing item descriptions, including item value, contents and photos;
· Promoting the auction;
· Assisting with event set-up, organizing items, monitoring of bids, item check-out and clean up the day of the event;
· Providing on-site support to auction participants; and/or
· Following up with donors to thank them for their contributions.
Last year’s auction garnered a total of 43 items for bid, raising more than $5,000 to support the association community. Proceeds from the annual event invest in PASAE’s educational programs as well provides continuing education scholarships for PASAE members.
If you are interested in assisting with this year’s event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-382-8137.